Sunday 21 April 2013

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation Review

Hey

I have been using Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation for a week now and decided to review it for anyone who is considering to buy it. I usually use foundation products from Revlon but during a visit to my local drugstore I came across this foundation in the makeup section. I chose the Beige colour because it suited my skin tone and so I decided to try it.... There's no harm in trying right?!


I have to say this is the best foundation I have tried so far and is great for work, school etc to give you the natural "no makeup" look.

ADVANTAGES:

1. It gives me great coverage during the day and feels oh-so light on my face as if I am not wearing ANYTHING on. I usually use a foundation brush or a makeup cosmetic sponge when applying it on my face
 
 
 2. It doesn't feel greasy! This is fab because during the summer you really don't want an oily face. This is perfect.When I apply this foundation I put on powder on top which gives it a natural but soft-skin look!
3. It is not expensive to purchase.
4. Not a lot is needed to cover up blemishes. A small amount is needed and so it lasts for a long time.
5. You don't get that blotchy look when you apply it compared to other foundations.

There is only one thing that could be improved but to be honest it wouldn't make a big difference: 
This foundation does not have a pump; only screw open the lid and pour it out carefully out onto the palm of your hands or on a makeup brush.


So there you go! My review for the Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation. It is a GREAT product and has not let me down at all. It gives me such a natural look when going out and I feel
good when wearing it.

Feel free to ask me any questions about this product down below in the comment section. If you've read this far please +1 it... it would help me out so much!

Bye and thanks for reading girlies



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment