Thursday 11 April 2013

Thursday Tunes

Hey Internet!
 
 
I decided to make a weekly blog about music that I enjoy listening to and you may want to listen to as well.
 
Tune of the week is from Glee. I am a BIG fan of Glee and the songs that they cover are great even though some may disagree... Nonetheless The Jackson 5 song "I want you back" is sung by the characters of Glee and whenever I need to wake up from daydreaming (which is always!) I just really love this song because it puts me in a great mood. It's very upbeat and cheers me up!!
 
 
 
If you don't like the Glee cover however feel free to listen to the original cover by the amazing The Jackson 5. Simply awesome!
 

 
 
Let me know in the comments below what song you like to listen to that makes you smile!
 
:)
 
~Y~
 

 

3 comments:

  1. Glee makes me smile! I am such a Glee fan! Do you want to follow each other? Great job for starting in the great world of blogging. I advise you to put up google followers (which is found in your gagets) even though it is going to last for only 2 more months. Another thing you should put up is Bloglovin! :) That will last forever and people can follow you! Great post and let's follow each other.

    xo
    Sanya
    theonelostshipblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thank you so much for the feedback. I'm new to Google+ so thanks for the advice :)yes let's follow each other!
      Go Gleeks! xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you for the follow, I'll be checking this blog often!

      Delete