Thursday 16 May 2013

ONE DIRECTION ANNOUNCE 2014 TOUR

I have to say when I read this on Twitter I was excited (and still am a little bit). I was lucky enough to seem them this year and would love to watch them again. The concert I went to was fantastic! 


However even though they announced this, there was backlash on Twitter ( #onebigdisappointment) because not all countries where fans lived were announced as a tour location. But I'm sure they will be announcing more tour dates across the globe later on. *Fingers crossed*

I'm also sure that many Directioners will be at their laptops ready when tickets become on sale!

You guys excited for another tour? I know I am!

p.s. I'd love it if you pressed the +1 button fellow directioners.

~Y~

#onedirection #2014tour +OneDirection Fanpage Official 



No comments:

Post a Comment