Wednesday 24 July 2013

Accessorize 4D nails


I received this nail art kit as a gift a couple of days ago.
 
This is my first attempt. I love that it sparkles! What do you think?
 
 
I was so excited to try it out because I had heard a lot about it. Otherwise known as ‘caviar nails’ I tried it out and I think that it’s an amazing product. I love products from Accessorize, be it jewellery or bags. Now I’m in love with their nail varnish. I am definitely going to get more of these nail art products.

It’s very simple to use. You use the nail varnish that comes with it and apply two coats. However once the second coat is still wet apply the little gems onto your nails by just tapping it on your nail or dip it in a container containing the beads. It is so easy to apply and just leave it a while to dry and apply a top coat.

It has lasted a long time on my nails and it gives such an awesome texture. I love the feeling of it and it looks like little sparkling gems. It truly gives a 4D effect.

I am truly a nail art enthusiast and probably change the pattern on my nails perhaps once a week. I am definitely going to incorporate this product!!

You should definitely buy these if you love nail art or you want this easy and fantastic nail effect!

Let me know what you think about it! +Accessorize 

Bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment