Thursday 18 July 2013

Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain and Balm Review

Hello!

For a while I’ve been looking for a good lipstain for the summer and at my local drugstore I found many varieties but I decided to get the Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain and Balm.

I have to say that I am loving the product so far and would love to give you some pros and cons to help you out if you were thinking of getting it! Here it goes:

Firstly I have to say there are more pros than cons! The smell of the lipstain is a peppermint smell which was surprising as I thought it would be more berry smelling but to be honest once it’s on your lips you can’t smell a thing.

I bought the Beloved/Adoration colour and I think that’s my favourite as it is a natural colour which is perfect for everyday use as well as going out.





Pros:

·         Easy application: Once you put it on your lips it feels like a balm. Make sure you moisturise your lips first with the balm from Revlon or your preferred balm to prevent dry lips later on.

·         Amazing stain power: if like me when you want a lipstain, you actually want it to stain your lips instead of fading very quickly. This lipstain is fantastic! It practically lasts for the whole day (but may vary depending on what you eat or whatever you do with your lips!).

·         Fantastic pigmentation: there’s no need to have many layers of the lipstain on your lips. Just Bitten has great layering.

·         No taste to it: You practically forget that you have it on your lips because it feels light and you don’t have that chemical smell to it

·         It truly is kissable!

 
Cons:

·         Not retractable- You don’t know how much product actually is in there

·         Make sure when you use the balm and place the top back on, do it gently because you might chop the balm off which wouldn’t be good!
 

 
 Hope you liked this blogpost!

#Revlon #RevlonJustBitten

Bye x

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment