Thursday 4 July 2013

Summer Nail Art Ideas

So if I'm not mistaken we are in the summer season and hopefully the sun is shining wherever you are. I love summer and I am a big fan of nail art designs and I thought that we could combine the two to have funky nails this summer! I'll show you a few designs that I found online that you could try out. Some are easier than others but in the end they will all look amazing!!
 
What you need:
  • A base coat (optional but I always use it because it protects my nails)
  • Specific nail varnish colour
  • Top coat (once again this is optional but by putting on the top coat it makes your design stay on for longer for you to admire!)
  • Nail art pens (you can get these at any drugstores, these are great for detailed patterns on your beautiful nails)
Feel free to try these out and if you want you can send me pictures of your great designs!

 
 
 
 
 
 
Have a great day! x

#NailArtJunkie #Summer #ExpressYourself






No comments:

Post a Comment